Market Network Analysis provides a strategic view of industry trends affecting a number of technology driven business decisions ranging from vendor sophistication, talent acquisition, cyber security readiness, market share growth and innovation disruption.
Industry experts integrate tested data, trending news, technology signals, community discussion and industry leading topics to highlight ‘the devil in the details.’
Our methodology produces actionable insights ranging from engaged consumers, talent acquisition, vendor communities, notable products, and intellectual property discovery. It elevates intelligent decision making by establishing benchmarks for relationships driving critical business revenues and the guidance needed to reduce investment risk.
Data has an expiration date.
Market Network Analysis helps make informed business decisions.
Fresh curated data provides timely information about changes happening today,
not data from months or years ago that has passed reasonable ‘expiration date’
- Strategic advantage. Evaluate and see industry solution providers that can enable your company, vendors and strategic partners to establish market advantages.
- Save time, travel and money. Discover worthwhile trends and relationships and allocate budget to having the right conversations in the right places.
- Relationship building. Engage, Network, Socialize and Close with the decision makers engaged with your marketplace, whether talking about your product or in discussions with your competitors.
- Reality Check. Is the market ready for a new product offering? What is the market saying about current industry trends and are there action items you can take advantage of to seize opportunity or reduce risk?
- Investment & Portfolio Management. A small investment in up-to-date market analysis may save your company millions of dollars avoiding apparent pitfalls and potential conflicts.
- Influencer Outreach. Engage the people who care about the industry and have the right connections to your end business decision makers.
- Talent Acquisition. Attract communities of talent on specific high demand skillsets that overlap with short and long term advantages in regional and metro areas.
Our team provides independent insight to emerging digital trends interacting with traditional industries and being disrupted by smaller venture and corporate investment backed startups. We provide original, unbiased information for digital agencies, investment firms and corporate innovation groups to make better informed decisions.
Unlike research produced by many other groups, we typically do not publish our data and our clients benefit from unbiased information that is not influenced by research fees or public opinion. Our network of industry experts relay tactical information used to target and collect data points that can be utilized in actionable business decisions.
- Qualitative Insight. Qualitative insight provided by our network of industry experts and on-going outreach for subject matter leaders who provide real world perspectives into industry opportunities.
- Quantitative Insight. Quantitative insight activated by using expert led discovery and best-in-class research tools to discover proprietary knowledge through big data, machine learning, and strategic visualization.
- In-Depth Analysis. Our team works to integrate qualitative and quantitative research into actionable business models that work across business unit opportunities using both internal and external assets.
- Tactical Deployment. Our support team includes multiple subject matter experts and partner agency teams with specialization in web development, online marketing, infographic visualization, data enrichment, cyber security,product development, talent acquisition and employee activation.
- Event Based and On-Going. Market and industry snapshots can focus on one-time events such as industry tradeshows or product release schedules, while on-going research can provide accurate benchmarking and trend analysis over time.
Business Model Integration
Client Intake. We utilize an intensive business acumen to examine core opportunities and risks related to the market ‘as we know it today’ and what unfair advantages a client has such as brand awareness, location ownership, access to talent pool, strategic partners and proprietary data.
Market Overview. We look at over a hundred core market factors to benchmark existing trends and industry competitors including digital signals, location data, hiring trends, consumer behavior, and supply/demand ecosystems.
Strategic Considerations. Clients work with our strategic team to review and digest meaningful items from our core process to establish, refine and innovate new business models that can run in-parallel with existing initiatives or require long term strategic planning.
Financial Prospect. We examine core models to define benefits and risks associated to each core strategic initiative that is revealed throughout the process. Internal and external assets are weighed against labor and project budgets while considering revenue generation scenarios and loss of opportunity.
> Base Case Scenario – we assume that our client engages the market at the same rate the market is growing. It implies that each new industry entrant is getting a fixed share of the market, but is not expanding itself significantly ahead of other market competitors. We assume fair market growth and steady return on investment with a moderate risk of market change.
> Bull Case Scenario – we assume that the client engages the market at a slower rate than the market is growing, focusing on ‘safe bet’ opportunities and securing smaller portions of the market. Under this model client is focused on acquisition of long term assets that allow scaling when the market matures and specific risks stabilize.
> Bear Case Scenario – we assume that the client moves aggressively faster than market growth, focusing on market acquisition of assets in untapped portions of the market that have early growth indicators. Under the ‘gold rush’ model the client is focused on buying the core assets of the market (the land) for on-going revenue generation (digging for gold.)
Mission Critical Risks (1 to 30 days) – discovery of opportunities related to regulatory, policy, intellectual property, cyber security or human resources risk ranging from employee violations to data breach events.
Short Term (2 to 12 weeks) – establishment of projects that utilize existing resources that can be integrated into current workload and team capabilities.
Long Term (12 to 52 weeks) – establishment of projects that require additional budget planning and/or project scoping that may require reallocation of existing resources or talent acquisition / team restructuring.
Strategic Initiative (1 to 5 year) – identification of changes requiring executive and stakeholder buy-in across multiple department teams and/or locations, often requiring additional awareness, training, activation and product strategy amongst affected parties.