Data We Track
DISRUPT YOUR MARKET
We are a digital first,
innovation always team
We excel at addressing complex market issues in innovation, digital transformation, model development, and market trends for industry leaders.
Our team is led by subject matter experts working hand-in-hand with cutting-edge, proprietary competitive intelligence solutions to maximize results on both sides of the benefits/risks equation.
Typical Client Roles that we service
- B2B Cannabis Companies
- Secondary Market Partners
- Multi-location Retail Cannabis Owners
- State level Grow Operators
- Professional Services for Cannabis
- Cannabis Investors
- Product Development Teams
- Venture backed startups
- Political Groups and Campaign Leaders
- Venture firms & M&A Professionals
We enable partners
Our strategic consulting and market research team helps clients by
- Highlighting important business data
- Designing revenue driving processes
- Growing customer lifetime value
- Increasing market leadership
- Defending against loss of data
- Protecting intellectual property
Improving (and saving) and human life.
We filter the immense noise of the world wide web to produce core data-driven insights.
- Expert consultative insight
- Human sourced intelligence
- Open source public data
- Search aggregated metrics
- Dark and deep web datasets
- 3rd party data vendors
- First person interviews
Unique Market Capabilities
We use proprietary competitive intelligence to make decisions using big data for our partners. Our team has a multi-faceted background covering digital innovation, disruptive thinking, venture capital, and market capture.
We find market levers working on basic pivot points in user adoption, talent acquisition, technology development, and strategic partnerships to create behavioral, psychographic, demographic, and ethnographic advantages to target revenue potentials.
WANT TO KNOW WHAT OUR STRATEGIC LABS ARE DEVELOPING?
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER.
Data + Insight = Decisive Action
Persistent Innovation is embedded into the core what we do.
- Market Conditions
- Competitive Priorities
- Opportunities & Gaps
- Location Based Situations
- Organizational Based Solutions
- Emerging Threats