Join me at MarketMix 2011 Wednesday March 9th. I’ll be co-presenting along with Stuart Jenner from Marketek Consulting Group on the topic of improving your analytics (See full MarketMix 2011 agenda here)
Analytics and paid search should be on every team’s radar. Making assessments can be tough, but using every tool available to you can make all the difference. Great coaches continually gather and review stats on every player, because you have to know what’s working and what adjustments need to be made to your game plan. With optimization, the biggest change from a year ago is the way Google is, in some instances, integrating results from a number of different data sets. Businesses that care about local marketing are most impacted by this. Coach Jenner will cover local ads, local optimization, ads targeted to local sites (PI, Times, blogs) and guerrilla PR techniques for blogs and press.
In this session we will drive into some straight-forward strategies, along with some specific tactics for segmenting your message and refining your target.
In a nutshell, I’m going to
- push audience members to rethink what areas they are looking at to measure ROI.
- define segments of social media; including influencers and priority prospects.
- challenge attendees to establish new models for executive stakeholders to think about.
- make marketers think outside the box by removing ‘the box’ from the equation.
I’m open to virtual questions and answers both before and after. If you would like to get a specific digital analytics question answered, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me directly.
You can gain some additional insight on this topic by reviewing some of my other articles:
- Social Media or Site Design
- Competitive SEO and mapping the digital world
- Understanding Page One Results
- SEO Site Structure and Hub Methodology
- Social Media Benchmarks, metrics that count
You can check out a full list of speakers @ MarketMix 2011 here.
See you @ MarketMix 2011 !