The Elements of Media
Once we think about traditional, digital and mobile segments, we then have to think about the elements that are causing these segments to evolve and find adoption. The first three types of media (land, sea, and air), combine with the affects of social and hyper media (weather and time.)
Within the concept of “weather and time” , we have unique experiences that often present themselves as incredibly complex.
Yet as complex as this all sounds, keep in mind how simple humans really are when it comes to making our choices:
- We look for a simple way to get things done.
- We often push buttons out of curiosity.
- We seek constant encouragement and motivation.
- We usually select things based on want, not need.
- We hunt for areas of personal reward.
- We try to help the people we know. Read more