Looking for a keynote speaker?
A professional who is knows how digital trends are changing the way business interacts?
As a keynote speaker, I don’t beat around the bush. I also don’t sell books (or anything else for that matter)
I simply present educational, motivational, and expert information on how business is struggling to adapt to the evolution of digital life.
What is my basic thought?
Every industry niche is experiencing a digital shift.
- This shift creates gaps of opportunity and risk that represent huge dollars.
- The dollars also represent big ethical and moral questions.
- Those questions highlight geographic, demographic, and worldwide concerns.
Yet as people trying to get by in our industry, we don’t really know how these big puzzle pieces fit together.
As a keynote speaker, I rely on my professional background and personal curiosity to find these gaps and shed expert insight on them.
I am not a ‘Johnny Come Lately’ keynote speaker.
I like to be involved. I am an attendee. I am a person.
I have a big business brain. I also have a multifaceted perspective.
- I realize that keynote speakers bring value, they should bring more than they take.
- I interact and give away information that is insanely valuable.
- I enjoy being engaged and having both direct and side conversations with my audience.
I work with organizers and attendees
I am flexible and personable. I understand conferences need to pay bills. I understand attendees want to find value.
As an event organizer- I am your best friend as a keynote speaker
- If you let me, I will tell you how to sell more tickets online.
- I do “geeky” things like search optimization, registration page s and viral video syndication.
- I can tell you what buzz is important, who to talk to, and how to make the biggest wave possible.
As an attendee – I am also you best friend as a keynote speaker
- I’m an entrepreneurial junkie at heart. I want to see you succeed.
- I create specific white-papers and follow-up articles for you.
- I understand the need to rationalize time, effort, budget and return on investment.
As a keynote speaker
I have a breadth of understanding and experience working with audiences of different sizes and interests. This includes working with F500 white collar executive teams on one end, to boot-strapped start-up entrepreneurs looking for funding.
Some organizations and conferences I have presented at:
- The University of Washington
- Wall Street Journal
- Disney Interactive
- Washington Technology Industry Association (WTIA)
- Seattle University
- Master Builders Association
- The Executive Network
- National Auctioneers Association
- MIT Enterprise Forums
- CASE Alumni Network
- National Association of Realtors
- Social Media Club
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters Society
- Snohomish, Lake Union, Issaquah & Bellevue Chambers of Commerce
If you are interested in having me speak:
I am based in Seattle, WA. I do both private and public presentations,with a willingness to travel regionally and internationally.